United States District Court
for the District of Massachusetts
JOHN F. SWEENEY, JR.
| - vs -
EXHIBITS IN SUPPORT OF MOTIONS
FILED BY THE DEFENDANT ON FEB. 19, 1999
and in support of Motion to Dismiss for Loss and
Destruction of and Failure to Produce Exculpatory Evidence
1. Docket in USDC Mass. Crim. Docket #98-10079-REK, United States v. Sweeney
2. Docket in USDC Mass. Civil Docket #96-11864-EFH , FDIC v. Sweeney
3. Docket in USDC Mass. Civil Docket #96-11866-EFH, FDIC v. Sweeney
4. Excerpts from Transcript of March 18, 1998 hearing in USDC Mass. Crim. Docket
#98-10079-REK, United States v. Sweeney, Pages 6-8.
5. Excerpts from Transcript of April 20, 1998 hearing in USDC Mass. Crim. Docket
#98-10079-REK, United States v. Sweeney, Pages 4, 12-20.
6. Affidavit of James Granitsas, Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Suffolk Superior Court
#98-4607, Sweeney v. Granitsas.
7. Suffolk County Storage Non-Commercial Storage - Notice of Claim, dated 7/24/98
8. Release of Liability demanded from James Granitas, d/b/a We-Haul Moving and
Storage from the Sweeneys in order to obtain the release of their property (3 pages).
9. September 8, 1998 letter from AUSA Sheila Sawyer to Richard Connors
10. November 9, 1998 letter from AUSA Sheila Sawyer to William Korman.
11. Affidavit of John Andrews, Esq. regarding service of orders
12. Affidavit of Linda Thompson, Esq. regarding service of orders
13. Return of Service of May 29, 1997 order in Case #96-11864
14. Return of Service of May 29, 1997 order in Case #96-11866
15. Affidavit of Rhetta Sweeney regarding service of orders.
16. Docket in the case of Sweeney v. Granitsas, Suffolk Superior Court, Affidavit of Steve Gordon, Esq. regarding service of orders.
17. Affidavit of Steve Gordon regarding service of orders.
18. Copy of Massachusetts Statute 239 § 2A, Real Property Remedies, and 239 § 3, Summary Process for Possession [Note: Jury Trial requirement for eviction, plus eviction cannot be done on Saturday or before 9:00 a.m. or after 5:00 p.m.]